Monday, May 12, 2008

Experiment 3

Okay... so we are here once again, me asking questions and you answering...

ahm.. já, I guess so- if you say so.

I say so. I just said so- are you slow or something?

No, or maybe just a little. Or just tired. I´m sorry- I just need a cup of coffee.

Ok, lets continue. You just swallowed a mushroom and got 2 ups- how does that feel?

Oh man- it feels great,... I didn't realize how much I missed playing Super Mario. Breaking all those bricks again... all those mushrooms- those colorful mushrooms. And getting to save the princess- that was the best.

Is she still wearing that same pink dress, i.e. the princess ?

Yeah.... and it's sexy. She is one sexy pink princess, - at least in Super Mario 2. In the other ones you just don't see the dress that well you know.

No- I don't know, I don't play these games, remember.

.. æjá I think you told me.... but don't you want to..........? maybe smá? just oggupons?

Play oggupons????? What is oggupons again?

It's just like "very very little" or "slightly".... you've heard this word before. I'm always saying oggupons or oggulítið.

Yes, oggulítið I've heard before but oggupons is something totally different. Well... maybe I'd like to play oggulítið mario brothers.

We could maybe play together then.... me as Mario and you as Luigi,- you know 2 players.

I hate Luigi- he's so green. He's also slow, he doesn't run as fast as Mario and he always screws up the superjump. I won't play oggulítið unless I get to be Mario.

Wow- what a shift. Ok, I'll be Luigi then. But there is a saying here in Iceland that goes like : "Árinni kennir illur ræðari" are you familiar with it?

No, do you say it as often as you say "oggulítið"?

Njeee.... I don't. It wouldn't be so good if I were always saying it you know..

No I don't. I don't really care- I don't speak that much Icelandic yet- I think your dictionaries aren't that good help.

As I was saying about the "Árinni kennir illur ræðari"- Well in your case don't blame the remote control or the dictionaries for poor results.

Ok fine, nice to know. We have a saying in English that goes like "shut the fuck up".

K8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home