Tuesday, May 13, 2008

experiment 6

Why are you sad?

I´m not sad, I´m ... I´m .... hmm... well I´m saaad. 3 a's.

Why are you saaad?

Dunno. I've got to write this essay and life keeps saying NO. NO NO NO. COMPUTER SAYS NO.

Is it still Monday or?

No it's Wednesday- Wednesdays are usually not that bad.

It feels like it has been Monday for months. Do you have the same feeling?

No I´m great. My life is fucking fantastic, couldn't be better actually. It's like Saturday always. No work, all play.... play play play...

Oh, I wanted to out and play yesterday. But no, then there was this stupid interview going on. Is it still ongoing?

What the play or the interview?

Dunno, you tell me. Is this an interview?

No, it's more like a conversation. Do you know the difference between an interview and a conversation?

Nope. I guess that's why I´m stuck here.

K8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home