Monday, May 12, 2008

Interview nr. 5

I decided to call this session "interview", I hope you don't mind it to much.

I want to go out and play PLAY PLAY PLAY. I don't want to talk any more. Besides, I still don't know where I'll be in 2 or 5 years so I really don't see the point of this conversation.

No, that's where you are wrong. "Interview"- not "conversation"... so you really don't have a say in what questions will be asked here. You must accept that before we can go on....

Well, no because then I´m just not going to answer your questions. I will not just accept what you say, besides Aristotle told me personally that I should question everything. He sounded like a guy who knew his mind you know.

lllllllllllooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg silence [ YAWN]

Ok, maybe one question then. I'll consider answering one question, like a nightcap question.

No I´m not in the mood any more. You kind of ruined the moment for me. I hope your happy now. You just have to play alone.

Fine, I don't like the stupid two player game anyway. Go play Luigi you prick. ANYWAY, I'll save the sexy pink princess like ten times before you get out of level one, AND invite her out for coffee AND eat mushrooms with her... COLORFUL MUSHROOMS - and give her lots of ups and coins and whatever is out there... HA.. HA... top that you interviewer, you..

K8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home